Our client, one of the leading FinTech companies in the Baltics with an extensive product portfolio, offering alternative financial services, is looking for a talented Backend Developer to join their ever-evolving team in Riga or Vilnius, or fully remotely.
● Write clean maintainable code;
● Develop new features to satisfy business requirements;
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
● Resolve issues;
● Implement security principles and data protection;
● Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic;
● Gather and address technical and design requirements;
● Follow CI/CD practices;
● Ensure unit and integration tests;
● Stay up to date with current best practices.
● NodeJS, TypeScript, AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, Cognito), Redis, Git, Jest, Joi.
● Proficient understanding of the stack;
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
● Good problem-solving skills;
● Excellent verbal communication skills;
● English language at a proficient level;
● Beneficial: Experience in FinTech;
● Beneficial: Experience with MongoDB.
What you get
● The attractive salary package of EUR 3500-5000 gross depending on experience and knowledge;
● Health insurance after 3 months (for Latvia and Lithuania residents only);
● Parking space near the office;
● Modern office in the center of Vilnius or Riga;
● Gym membership (for Latvia and Lithuania residents only);
● Opportunity to receive reimbursement for work-related or personal training/courses;
● Great atmosphere and company events.