Our client, a UK-based and FCA-licensed payment facilitator that provides payment services for merchants is looking Business Developer with expertise in the crypto or gambling industries. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, forging strategic partnerships, and driving revenue growth. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the expansion and make a significant impact.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the crypto and gambling industries.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy.
- Establish and nurture strategic partnerships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Stay informed about industry trends, regulations, and the competitive landscape.
- Prepare persuasive presentations and proposals for clients and partners.
- Attend industry events and networking opportunities to expand professional network.
- Monitor and report on business development activities and progress.
- Monitor market dynamics and customer demands to identify opportunities for product
modernization and enhancement.
- Collaborate with internal teams to adjust and optimize existing products to align with
market trends and customer needs.
- Provide insights and recommendations on product strategies based on market trends
and customer feedback.
- Work closely with the product development team to ensure the timely implementation of
product updates and enhancements.
- Continuously evaluate and improve product offerings to maintain a competitive edge in the crypto and gambling industries.
- Proven business development experience in fintech, crypto, or gambling.
- Deep understanding of crypto or gambling markets, trends, and key players.
- Track record of closing deals, generating revenue, and meeting growth targets.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in CRM software and relevant business development tools.
- Proper knowledge of English is a must
- Experience with cryptocurrency exchanges, blockchain, or online gambling platforms.
- Established a network within the crypto or gambling industries.
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks in crypto or gambling.
- Knowledge of financial and risk management concepts in the industry.
What you get
- Attractive salary package;
- Health Insurance;
- Hybrid/remote work model;
- Friendly and supportive work environment;
- Sponsored career and personal development opportunities (including English courses);
- Regular fun company and team-building events;
- Modern office with a central location.
Don’t wait! Apply now!