Our client, a leading award-winning software, and aircraft design developer FIXAR, with HQ in Riga, is looking for a proactive and talented CAD/CAM Designer & Engineer to join their growing innovative team. Since its foundation in 2018, the company has completed R&D, delivered two serial models of drones to the market, launched sales, and entered the international market.
As a CAD/CAM Designer and Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and designing parts and elements of FIXAR products, as well as complete mechanical solutions. Preparing engineering documentation, including drawings, 3D models, etc. The primary tool for CAD engineering at FIXAR is Dassault SolidWorks. It is important to not just design parts and develop solutions, but also constantly keep in mind how they could be manufactured afterward. The skill of preparing files for 3D printing, laser cutting, and CNC machines is considered a very important advantage.
- Use software to create detailed 2D or 3D designs for complex projects.
- Collaborate with others to establish timelines and budgets, as well as solve problems.
- Knowledge of industry, engineering, math, and materials.
- Ability to analyze data and situations and come up with creative solutions.
- Keep up to date on industry and engineering standards.
- An associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Deep knowledge of SolidWorks CAD
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Use of hands to operate computers.
- Extensive knowledge of the company’s preferred software.
- Make decisions based on designs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others to solve problems.
- Firm grasp of mathematics, engineering, and industry information.
- Some travel may be required.
What you get
- Attractive salary package starting at 1900 EUR Net.
- Opportunity to work in a growing tech industry and show initiative in optimizing everyday work and increasing efficiency.
- Chance to try diverse marketing channels and opportunity to attend main industry events across the globe.
- Hybrid work option (office location – Imanta, Riga, Latvia).
- A young, ambitious international team of professionals, who are very passionate about their work.
- Always a free parking slot right next to the office.