Our client, a UK-based and FCA-licensed payment facilitator that provides payment services for merchants is looking for a Deputy Chief Technology Officer to join their ever-evolving team in Riga.
– Help to manage and supervise the information and technology unit;
– Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals;
– Supervise the development of mobile applications, including IOS and Android;
– Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage;
– Supervise building of the architecture of the in-house technology, including PHP development, front-end, and back-end development;
– Help other units to use technology profitably;
– Supervise and administer system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency;
– Supervise building quality assurance and data protection processes;
– Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance;
– Cooperate with other units, and collect feedback to implement necessary improvements and adjustments to technology;
– Communicate technology strategy to partners;
– IT analytics.
– Higher education in Information Technology or related field;
– Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure;
– Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation;
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
– A strong strategic and business mindset.
What you get
– Remuneration depending on your professional experience EUR 3500-4000 Net;
– Health Insurance after 3 months;
– Parking space near the office;
– Office in the center of Riga;
– Gym membership;
– Opportunity to receive reimbursement for work-related or personal training/courses;
– Great atmosphere and company events.