Our client, a successful and respectable entrepreneur (Forbes 40 under 40), is looking for a highly organized and proactive Executive Assistant for support and coordination. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent communication and time management skills.
– Support and assist with business tasks in three business areas.
– Organize and schedule appointments and meetings.
– Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence.
– Assist with research and data analysis.
– Liaise with clients, vendors, and suppliers.
– Manage travel arrangements and expenses.
– Coordinate events and projects as needed.
– Prior experience in a similar role (preferably in the Banking or Financial sector)
– Strong organizational and time management skills.
– Proper Latvian, Russian, and English.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and other business software.
– Ability to work independently.
A salary of 2000 EUR Gross and attractive benefits package (health insurance, free parking), as well as opportunities for growth and development. If you are a detail-oriented and proactive individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, don’t wait – apply now for this exciting opportunity!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.