Our client, a leading award-winning software, and aircraft design developer FIXAR, with HQ in Riga, is looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join their growing innovative team. Since its foundation in 2018, the company has completed R&D, delivered two serial models of drones to the market, launched sales, and entered the international market.
The main project for this role is the company’s multiplatform Ground Control Station application that enables its clients to build drone missions and monitor flight operations effectively.
- Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback and suggestions for
improvement to maintain code quality and consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends, technologies, and best practices, and
proactively suggest improvements to enhance the product.
- Understanding the basics of SPA and PWA development using redux state management
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g., Git) and experience with collaborative
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proof of English language proficiency: B2 (Fluent) or higher
Nice to have:
- Experience in the development and/or operation of drone or aviation systems
- Development experience using the TerriaJS framework
- Experience in developing multiplatform applications using Electron
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What you get
- Attractive salary package up to 3500 EUR Net.
- Opportunity to work in a growing tech industry and show initiative in optimizing everyday work and increasing efficiency.
- Chance to try diverse marketing channels and opportunity to attend main industry events across the globe.
- Hybrid work option (office location – Imanta, Riga, Latvia); remote can be considered for international candidates.
- A young, ambitious international team of professionals, who are very passionate about their work.
- Free parking right next to the office.