Our client is a Latvian bank, that provides a full array of banking services to private customers and businesses, focusing on unsurpassed personal service, strong financial management, and access to the latest technological resources. Currently, they are looking for an IT Project Manager to join the Business Technologies department.
● Manage IT projects related to AML, ensure project plans are executed, and deadlines are monitored;
● Analyze technology development applications from the Bank’s business units, and manage their implementation;
● Analyze business technology processes and find new opportunities for improvement;
● Coordinate developed technological solutions with the Bank’s business units;
● Define requirements for software developers;
● Develop a testing plan, and organize the testing process;
● Manage all the necessary documentation for IT projects;
● Advise and train users.
● Higher education;
● Experience in project or product management (IT projects are considered an advantage);
● Understanding of the IT project lifecycle, business process modeling, and system implementation processes;
● Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work independently;
● High sense of responsibility;
● Good communication skills;
● Proper knowledge of Latvian, English, and Russian.
You will get
● Attractive salary package (2300 – 3000 EUR Gross) depending on your expertise and experience;
● Health insurance;
● Opportunities for professional and personal development.