Our client, a Fintech platform that offers a variety of payment and technology solutions with an emphasis on convenience and security, is looking for young and ambitious Junior Financial Analysts to join their rapidly growing team in Riga.
- Collect and analyze financial data using Microsoft Excel.
- Prepare financial reports and presentations for management.
- Perform data analysis to support decision-making and identify trends.
- Monitor budgets and expenses to ensure they stay within defined limits.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support financial planning and analysis.
- Participate in financial forecasting and budget preparation.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis and modeling as needed.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field (may be ongoing).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to convert data into insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary package of 1100 EUR Net.
- Excellent health insurance (after 6 months).
- Modern office in the heart of Riga (Klusais Centrs).
- Young friendly like-minded colleagues.
- Opportunity to grow professionally.
If you are up for a challenge, drop us a line at email@example.com! Or apply here!