Our client, one of the leading FinTech companies in the Baltics with an extensive product portfolio, offering alternative financial services, is looking for a talented Mid-level Frontend Developer to join their ever-evolving team in Riga or Vilnius, or fully remotely.
As a Frontend Developer, you will help the company to develop efficient user interfaces, optimize pages and implement best practices.
● Developing features to enhance the user experience;
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
● Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability;
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
● Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones;
● Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones;
● Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors;
● Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise;
● Following CI/CD practices;
● Ensuring unit and integration tests;
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the backend.
● React (for creating the app; functional components), TypeScript, Redux, Redux-Saga, AWS, Git, Jest, BEM for Class Names naming, React testing library.
● Proficient understanding of the stack;
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
● Good problem-solving skills;
● Excellent verbal communication skills;
● English language at a proficient level;
● Beneficial: Experience in FinTech;
● Beneficial: Experience with MongoDB.
What you get
● Attractive salary package of EUR 3500-5000 gross depending on experience and knowledge;
● Health insurance after 3 months (for Latvia and Lithuania residents only);
● Parking space near the office;
● Modern office in the center of Vilnius or Riga;
● Gym membership (for Latvia and Lithuania residents only);
● Opportunity to receive reimbursement for work-related or personal training/courses;
● Great atmosphere and company events;
Don’t wait! Apply now!