Our client, a UK-based and FCA-licensed payment facilitator that provides payment services for merchants is looking for Python Developer to join their team in Riga or remotely.
Build and maintain back-end systems;
Implement and support different integrations with 3rd party software and hardware;
Debug and optimize existing code;
Contribute your ideas to the product development roadmap.
3+ years experience in software development;
Fluency in Python (Django);
Experience in working with Rest APIs;
Ability to quickly learn new technologies;
Proactive, responsible, mature person with strong analytical thinking and problems solving skills.
- Attractive salary package depending on your skills and experience;
- Health Insurance (after a 3-month trial period – Latvia residents only);
- Hybrid or remote work model;
- Friendly and supportive work environment;
- Sponsored career and personal development opportunities (including English courses);
- Regular fun company and team-building events;
- Modern office with a central location.
Intrigued? Don’t hesitate, apply now!
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join.