Our client, a successful FinTech, specializing in gateway solutions for accepting online payments from customers in fiat and crypto, as well as offering industry-leading client support and easy-to-use, powerful software products, is looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join their team in their beautiful office in Riga.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Team up with product managers, designers, and devs to develop new features while adhering to good coding practices.
- Project leadership: Plan, estimate, and prioritize projects, ensuring timely completion and alignment with company goals.
- Code review and mentorship: Review code, provide constructive feedback to teammates, and guide them in tackling complex tasks.
- Performance optimization: Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks and troubleshoot issues in production.
- Continuous learning: Research new tech and suggest innovative solutions to enhance the software’s capabilities.
- Deployment and maintenance: Deploy and maintain apps on AWS using Docker for containerization.
- Experience setting up and maintaining office hardware, workstations (Mac and Windows), and networking hardware
- Understanding of networking technologies, protocols, and debugging techniques
- Experience with maintaining Linux servers (initial setup, user management, software installation, Docker)
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Zabbix, Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus, etc
- Experience with disaster recovery and security
- Experience with cloud services, such as Google Workspace, Atlassian, Microsoft 365, Slack, AWS, etc.
- Previous experience with using automation tools, such as Ansible/Puppet/Terraform/Git
- Proficiency with shell scripting and knowledge of programming languages is a plus
- Ability and willingness to learn new things
- Being organized and knowing how to maintain order in the infrastructure
- Enjoying working with people, helping them learn and use new tools
What you get
- Attractive salary package of 3000-5000 EUR net, depending on your skills and experience
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Learning budget
- Daily subsidized lunches
- Team dinners on Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Referral bonuses for successfully employed colleagues
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly team events and gatherings