Our client, a successful FinTech, specializing in gateway solutions for accepting online payments from customers in fiat and crypto, as well as offering industry-leading client support and easy-to-use, powerful software products, is looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join their team in their beautiful office in Riga.
- Work closely with the product owner and CTO to implement business and technical requirements;
- Design technical implementations for complex business requirements and ensure their implementation;
- Ensure the stability and security of the project; proactively design and implement production support features, e.g. observability and resilience.
- Integrate with third-party services, mostly payment providers, communicate and resolve issues;
- Monitor technical debt and timely address critical issues;
- Mentor the team, and share best practices and tools to improve work;
- Collaborate with other members of the team (e.g. technical support team);
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and Laravel (or similar frameworks).
- Experience with frontend development using JS.
- Experience with NodeJS is an advantage.
- Experience working with relational databases, including writing complex queries, schema design, and optimization techniques.
- Understanding asynchronous integration patterns via Redis or other message brokers.
- Knowledge of legacy codebases and ability to gradually improve the code and architecture.
- Experience with public clouds (Azure, AWS, or GCP) and Docker.
- Operational and production support experience in SaaS-type projects.
- Good understanding of modern development practices, such as CI/CD, 12 factors, static code analysis, and security practices.
What you get
- Attractive salary package of 2000-4000 EUR net, depending on your skills and experience
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Learning budget
- Daily subsidized lunches
- Team dinners on Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Referral bonuses for successfully employed colleagues
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly team events and gatherings