Our client, a leading award-winning software, and aircraft design developer FIXAR, with HQ in Riga, is looking for a skilled Software Test Engineer to join their growing innovative team. Since its foundation in 2018, the company has completed R&D, delivered two serial models of drones to the market, launched sales, and entered the international market.
In this role, you will be responsible for E2E testing new features of our fast-evolving products, by applying the automated testing of new features – and maintenance of previously developed systems. To be successful in this role you have to be a problem solver; be able to notice bugs and issues when others don’t; be focused on getting the results needed for the code to be optimal, stable, and functioning correctly. Test Automation Engineer is part of the Software RnD team and reports to the Head of Software Development.
- Perform all forms of testing (manual/automated, functional/non-functional, black-box/white-
- Preparation of test cases, their automation, and execution.
- Take an active part in the transition to continuous deployment, building pipelines and proper
test pyramid (Jenkins, GitLab)
- Finalizing and documenting testing procedures. Сreating test reports.
- Technical documentation
- Proven work experience as a Software Test Automation Engineer/QA (2+ years).
- Experience with version control systems (git) and task trackers (YouTrack, Trello);
- English language proficiency: B2 (Upper-intermediate) or higher;
- Great communication and collaboration skills;
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Knowledge of automation testing is considered an advantage;
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins) is considered an advantage;
- Embedded applications (firmware) testing experience is considered an advantage.
What you get
- Attractive salary package up to 3100 EUR Net.
- Opportunity to work in a growing tech industry and show initiative in optimizing everyday work and increasing efficiency.
- Chance to try diverse marketing channels and opportunity to attend main industry events across the globe.
- Hybrid work option (office location – Imanta, Riga, Latvia); remote can be considered for international candidates.
- A young, ambitious international team of professionals, who are very passionate about their work.
- Free parking right next to the office.