Our client, a company boasting a 20-year legacy in the electronics and computer components wholesale sector within the Baltic and international markets, is in a phase of expansion. We seek a dynamic Sales Manager to spearhead the company’s growth, extend its presence into new markets, and diversify sales channels.
This opportunity is tailored for a driven and ambitious sales manager with prior experience in B2B sales, poised to take on the challenge of advancing their career.
Skills required for you to jump in promptly:
- Experience in distribution and sales;
- Experience with using analytical instruments, CRM, ERP systems and configuring those for the business needs;
- Proven track record of working in the electronics or IT components market;
- Experience in distribution chains or retail will be considered an advantage;
- Fluent Latvian, conversational level of English; Russian knowledge will be considered an advantage.
Responsibilities that we will be counting on you to take over:
- Be responsible for the sales process happening in the company, together with the company owner develop the sales strategy and execute it;
- Attracting new customers, conducting negotiations;
- Supporting and nurturing relations with current customers.
The salary range for this position is between 2000-4500 (fixed part + %) gross depending on the skillset.
If you feel that this opportunity speaks to you feel free to apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or to telegram @yakaterinad 🚀