Our client is a Latvian bank, that provides a full array of banking services to private customers and businesses, focusing on unsurpassed personal service, strong financial management, and access to the latest technological resources. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned Senior Information Systems Security Specialist to join their team in Riga.
- Identify risks associated with IS security.
- Prepare tasks for addressing/mitigating IS security risks.
- Conduct in-depth investigations of IS security incidents and participate in their prevention.
- Develop IS security systems.
- Participate in the implementation of various projects.
- Provide consultations on IS security.
- Previous work experience as a security administrator (WAF|Firewalls|Networking|Endpoint Security|DLP).
- Experience in risk identification.
- Experience using various vulnerability scanning tools.
- Knowledge of encryption technologies and protocols.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Analytical thinking, information search skills, and quick learning ability.
- Strong sense of responsibility and desire for professional development.
Nice to have
- Higher education in IT (can also be incomplete).
- Additional education in the field of security, such as CEH, CYSA+, CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Experience in configuring various software and operating systems according to CIS.
- Knowledge of various authentication and authorization technologies.
- Work experience according to ITIL, ISO27001, or PCI DSS.
- Experience in implementing various security projects.
- SSDLC experience.
- Experience with various cloud services: Google, AWS, Azure, Cloudflare, etc.
- Experience in implementing CIS Controls.
- Attractive salary package starting at 3500 EUR Gross (depending on your experience)
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Health insurance
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.