Our client, a successful FinTech, specializing in gateway solutions for accepting online payments from customers in fiat and crypto, as well as offering industry-leading client support and easy-to-use, powerful software products, is looking for a talented System Administrator with strong leadership skills to join their team in their beautiful office in Riga.
- Keeping an eye on hardware, software, on-premise, and cloud services; maintaining inventory and order
- Finding and implementing new technologies, communicating with vendors
- Maintaining networking infrastructure, both hardware and software-defined
- Monitor the health of all systems, quickly recover and analyze root causes of incidents
- Helping people learn new tools and services and assisting them with technical issues
- Maintaining backups and planning for disaster recovery
- Finding and mitigating security threats
- Process automation as the norm
- Treating the infrastructure as your product and your colleagues as the clients
- Educating your colleagues across the company
- Experience setting up and maintaining office hardware, workstations (Mac and Windows), and networking hardware
- Understanding of networking technologies, protocols, and debugging techniques
- Experience with maintaining Linux servers (initial setup, user management, software installation, Docker)
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Zabbix, Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus, etc
- Experience with disaster recovery and security
- Experience with cloud services, such as Google Workspace, Atlassian, Microsoft 365, Slack, AWS, etc.
- Previous experience with using automation tools, such as Ansible/Puppet/Terraform/Git
- Proficiency with shell scripting and knowledge of programming languages is a plus
- Ability and willingness to learn new things
- Being organized and knowing how to maintain order in the infrastructure
- Enjoying working with people, helping them learn and use new tools
What you get
- Competitive salary: 2500 – 4000 EUR NET, based on your experience and expertise, and a performance-based quarterly bonus
- Impactful work: Contribute to one of the most ambitious fintech projects in the world.
- Cutting-edge tech: Benefit from the latest technology and equipment to support your work.
- Professional growth: Seize opportunities for career development and advancement.
- Learning budget: Receive at least 50% support for your learning expenses (after the probation period).
- Paid lunches: Enjoy daily meals to fuel your productivity and creativity.
- Stunning office: Work in our gorgeous Pardaugava office, boasting a serene lake view.
- Unique company culture: Thrive in an environment where you’ll never want to leave for home!