Our client is a dynamic fintech company – an EMI-licensed Bank of Lithuania. The company operates out of its headquarters in Vilnius as well as Riga, and provides payment card issuance, acquiring for e-commerce, and multi-currency payments. We are looking for a highly experienced System Administrator to join their IT team in Riga or Vilnius.
● Installs, upgrades, and maintains operating systems on requisite hardware and virtual machine platforms;
● Implements system upgrades and patches;
● Automates administration tasks through scripting;
● Assists in the maintenance of data center infrastructure;
● Recommend related policies and procedures;
● Assists with other projects, duties, and initiatives as assigned.
● At least 7 years of Linux or UNIX system and/or network administration;
● Administration of a variety of hardware, software, server, and network platforms in high
security, 24х7 production environment with SLA 99.8%;
● System administration within a virtualization technology (PROXMOX, VMWare);
● Knowledge of scripting language (bash, python);
● Experience with monitoring systems (Zabbix);
● Experience with mail servers administration;
● Experience with networking hardware and software (Iptables, MikroTik, Netgear,
● Experience with Microsoft products will be considered a plus.
● Attractive salary package (up to 3400 Net)* depending on your professional experience;
● Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
● Friendly, people-oriented culture.